[AZ-Observing] Drizzling in Happy Jack

  • From: Steve <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 22:49:27 -0700

Howdy all;

I know that some of you are considering driving up to observe next week.
I also know we have had some dew over the years while at this
altitude. So, I will keep you informed about the wetness of this part
of Arizona over the next few days in the hopes we can get some clear,
dry weather.

Right now, there is a light drizzle. It started around 7 PM and has
been on and off for the past few hours. I will try and make time to
drive down the road to the observing site later in the weekend.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe