[AZ-Observing] Driving home from SAC meeting

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 04:00:10 -0400

Howdy all;

This is really a strange Spring when it comes to weather.  I started to
drive home to Wickenburg and got hit with a few raindrops as I got to Sun
City.  By the time I was making my way north on Hwy. 60 it was a real
rainstorm and the windsheild wipers were really flapping.

Then I got past Wickenburg and started to turn toward the RV park.  It has
a small rise in elevation up from Wickenburg.  Then the snow started
falling, I slowed down and took it easy for the 5 miles or so to get to
the RV Park and had no trouble.  I just needed to remind myself that it is
Springtime.

Crazy, man, crazy;
Steve Coe