[AZ-Observing] Re: Dreamy Draw Public Star Party

  • From: "Jack Jones" <Telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 10:37:45 -0700

Thanks again Rick! I'm finding out a good use for a President finally.
Relatives coming and going for the weekend kept me hopping. My undying
gratitude to you, Dave, and Dwight. That was indeed the extent of the
"program", sounds like you pretty much gave the sky tour talk I gave and is
what they were expecting.

Jack Jones
Public Events Coordinator
Saguaro Astronomy Club