[AZ-Observing] Re: Digital billboards

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 16:31:46 -0700

Neville,

I tried to search the archives for the thread appropriate to this topic but
couldn't find it either on AZ observing or the AZ legislature website. My
best guess is that the bill vetoed by Gov. Napolitano applied to Signs along
State maintained highways. As I remember the issue was lighted signs on the
interstate ROW's. Since I imagine these sign are on Private property, the
owners are free to install them as long as they meet current code.

Always a loophole

Clear Skies
Rick Tejera
President, Editor SACnews