[AZ-Observing] Re: Digital billboards

  • From: <beevo1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 15:40:14 -0700

It might be an issue of these had permits approved prior to the legislation.  I
have driven by the two on 202 Santan and they are incredibly bright!!!

You should see the lights at the new truckstop just west of Hovatter, 4
incredibly bright lights pointing straight up to illuminat a flag on a very
tall pole.  Looks like zodiacal light or something, and when I check they
didn't even hit the flag!!

Sheesh,

Beevo (aka Bill VanOrden)