[AZ-Observing] Re: Definitely a beautiful sight

  • From: "Neville Cole" <nevillecole@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 14:07:08 -0700

I know, I was surprised too, but here's what was on Heavens Above:

ISS   Aug 06, Mag 0.3

Start Time = 05:20:03, Alt = 10, Az = SSW
Max Time = 05:22:51, Alt = 40, Az = SE
End Time = 05:25:39, Alt = 10, Az = ENE

STS-114  Aug 06, Mag -0.2

Start Time = 05:20:07, Alt = 10, Az = SSW
Max Time = 05:22:54, Alt = 40, Az = SE
End Time = 05:25:42, Alt = 10, Az = ENE

Neville