[AZ-Observing] Re: Deep Impact Star Party

  • From: "Stars" <stars@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 11:16:36 -0700

It was me, Tom Hilton stars@xxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: az-observing-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:az-observing-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Frank Martin
Sent: 07/08/2005 11:09 AM
To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AZ-Observing] Re: Deep Impact Star Party

AJ, Stan,  do either of you know the person with the other CGE 1100 that was
there that had his laptop connected to.  I talked to him and he was using
NextRemote with it.  If anyone knows can you please have him Email or call
me.  I have a couple of questions for him.

Thanks,
Frank Martin
fmartin@xxxxxxxxx
480-221-8393 Cell