[AZ-Observing] Dean Ketelsen Update (9/8)

  • From: Roger Ceragioli <rogerc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mirror@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jckalas@xxxxxxx, rab <rab5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, nancyglick@xxxxxxxx, tpeck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ray & Nora Toscano <toscano1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Michael Terenzoni <miket@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, booknook@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mike Spooner <spoon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Starizona <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Elizabeth Alvarez <ealvarez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Karen Galindo <galindokl@xxxxxxxxx>, Kenneth Frank <kennethfrank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>, PHudspeth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, 11sheila@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 15:37:26 -0700

Dear Friends of Dean,

Dean just called me on the telephone!  He is already out of the ICU and
back into a regular room.  He sounds a bit weak, but coherent, and the
doctors even made him get up and push his own wheelchair.  So, once
again Dean just amazes us with his strength, and will to get better!

I know that you will all be delighted--just as much as I am!--with this
wonderful news.  Even so, for the present he doesn't want any visitors,
except family.  When he has recovered sufficient strength for
visitations, I will let you know.  Until then, let's keep our fingers
crossed and Dean in our thoughts/prayers.

Cheers,
Roger Ceragioli