[AZ-Observing] David's Estate Sale--last update

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 22:22:17 -0500

Howdy all;

OK, I have done the last of getting ready for David Fredericksen's Estate
Sale.  The big things are on the SAC website with photos and prices.  Lots
of telescopes, including the 32 incher...think big.

www.saguaroastro.org

Olga and I also went through office goodies and some electronic gizmos,
watches, calculators, Walkman and like that.

There were plenty of astronomy books--history, text books, star charts and
more.  Uranometria, Burnham's, Deep Sky Observer's Guide and like that.

Magazines--Sky and Tel, Amateur Astronomy and more.

So, I will hope to see you on next Saturday, March 12.  6222 W. Desert
Hills Dr. in Glendale, Az.  There will be no sales before 1 PM, that will
give us time to get set up.  If more than one person is interested in one
of the telescopes, there will be a short bidding session.

OK, I will stop using observing bandwidth, this will be the last
electronic announcement, I will make a short presentation at the SAC
meeting next Friday.  Let's get all this good stuff sold.

See ya;
Steve Coe