[AZ-Observing] Re: David Levy radio show

  • From: kellerjt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 18:50:59 -0700

AM 990 (in Tucson)

-----Original Message-----
From: J D Maddy [mailto:j4380014@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 6:46 PM
To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AZ-Observing] Re: David Levy radio show

Hey, what is the radio station that has David on it???

JD

----------
> From: Steve Coe <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
> To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [AZ-Observing] David Levy radio show
> Date: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 7:26 AM
>
> Howdy all;
>
> Yesterday I appeared as a guest on the radio.  David Levy does a show on
Tues afternoons about astronomy.  It is called "Let's Talk Stars" and lasts
for an hour.  We chatted about telescopes, observing, astronomy clubs,
comets and a few other topics as they came up.  It was a lot of fun and I
certainly enjoyed myself.  David was nice enough to plug my book quite a
few times, I have to remember to send him that check.....

> The show will be available on the internet at the "Let's Talk Stars"
site.  David said that takes a few days to get it up on their site and
ready to download.  The site address   www.letstalkstars.com

> Clear Skies;
> Steve Coe
>
> stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx