[AZ-Observing] Re: Dark Sky Sites and Schedules?

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 08:58:58 -0700

Spencer, the SAC meetings and observing sessions are always posted in the
newsletter, the latest of which I'll forward you via private mail because
attachments can't be sent on these e-mail lists.

As far as other get togethers, they are posted by individuals looking for
extra curricular observing.  Just stay tuned and wait for postings.  Better
yet, you might try posting yourself and see if anyone joins in.

Clear skies,
aj