[AZ-Observing] Re: DOTM Weather

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 16:06:11 -0700

Paul et al, the weather does not look good for now and, probably, will not
look good for the latter part of the week.  From Thursday thru Saturday
night there is a slight chance of rain for each entry.  Unfortunately, for
this time of year, clouds and rain are the norm.  Just wait till March when
we get the first good weekend of clear skies for the 2013 All Arizona
Messier Marathon.  We'll have a lot of pent up observing energy to let
loose.

Anyone willing to take on the inverse rain dance?  I've worn mine out so we
need some young one to take over.  Who wil it be?

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ