[AZ-Observing] Re: DOM Observing

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "DBogan3220@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 01:55:35 -0400

Is this Antennas or Cherry Rd?  We should have a few days for  everything
to dry out.

Dwight

In a message dated 9/18/2014 9:50:09 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
eric@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Yeah, I  think Saturday will still be very humid and possibly have a little
rain.  Though Sunday might work, it's supposed to solidly dry out by
Monday.  I  can't do Monday, hence my Tuesday  thought.....

Eric