[AZ-Observing] Re: DLSR Focusing

  • From: "messier" <messier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 12:15:00 -0700

Steve & others,

I don't belong to any of the local clubs, I just lurk on the email =
lists.=20

I also don't do any significant astrophotography. I attended because =
there would otherwise have been a 4-hour hole in my schedule at
the AAVSO/RASC Annual meeting in Calgary. But I did take notes, and, =
since I have a DSLR, I paid pretty close attention knowing how
well-respected Alan is.

Frank Reichenbacher