[AZ-Observing] Re: DLSR Focusing

  • From: <sam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 20:06:42 -0700

> Let me get this straight. You are up on a ladder, you have a laptop in the
> one
> hand, holding the ladder with the other and keyboarding the camera shot
> and
> zoom, focussing with the third hand, and a towel over your head...
> Splain please...
>
> Jack

Not with the 25" Dob, Jack, --- that one is purely for directing photons to
the retina (or retinas when using a bino viewer). I suppose I could try that
with Starizona's remote focuser and a really long USB cable, but I was
referring to the refractor set-up with my butt seated firmly on a chair in
my previous post.

Sam