[AZ-Observing] Curt Taylor's astronomy equipment

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 17:59:24 -0700

Hellow all;

I am in the middle of the sad task of looking through Curt's astro stuff and
making up a list and a set of prices.  I should be done by Sunday.  I will post
a message at that point and anyone wishing to purchase a scope, eyepiece or
other goodies can contact me off list.

Obviously, I was offline for quite a while and am now back up and working.  My
beautiful wife had a re-modeling attack so I am in the middle of nice, newly
painted and carpeted office.  It is beautiful.

Take care;
Steve
stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx
Author:  Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist