[AZ-Observing] Re: Current weather for Sentinel this weekend

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 19:45:38 -0800

Speaking of clear nights there is also a strange phenomenon occurring
here. At this moment the sky is completely cleared off! It is still cool
(i.e., darn cold) though, still some snow on the ground, and wet and
muddy. Why are we getting all this wet winter weather after I moved up
here? It never used to be this way in the 20+ years of weekends I came
up here when I was working.
Stan