[AZ-Observing] Re: Cross Hair material

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 09:49:18 -0700

Paul,
I have seem a few in years past (10?) up here at Dewey, but not anymore.
Do you still have them in Phoenix? They used to have webs around my
fence when I had my house in Phoenix, but I  have heard, I don't
remember where, that the Black Widows disappeared in the Phx area. Do
you know if that is true?
Stan