[AZ-Observing] Re: Crescent Moon and Mercury

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 23:22:52 -0400 (EDT)

Dawn, et al;

I am at the Meteor Crater RV park near Winslow and the conjunction is
excellent.  Cool and breezy, but not too bad.  The Moon is obviously
thicker than last night and the Earthshine is very prominent.  The
Pleiades just fit in the 10X50 binoculars with the Moon and Mercury is
below all of that.  Great view.

Having fun;
Steve Coe