[AZ-Observing] Re: Cox Removes NASA Television

  • From: "Peter Argenziano" <pargenz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 11:59:09 -0700

I'm not sure if content is the same, never compared. Convenience is a factor
if I can just turn on a TV and flip to that channel. Not to mention that my
laptop's screen size is nowhere near the size of the TV screens. I'm also
upset with Cox on principle - I don't recall them asking if their customers
wanted a lineup change. Just what we need: another shopping channel. I'm
surprised it wasn't another one of those pseudo-religious stations.

Peter