[AZ-Observing] Re: Cox Cable

  • From: Andrew Goodwin <a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 17:45:43 -0500

  Ok, maybe I can help. If you are going to the party this saturday I can give
you a card that will get you hooked up with Cox and discounted services. Just
need to know where you live to see if the fiber has been laid in your
neighborhood. I have Cox everything and love it. And thanks to the DVR we don't
fight over the big screen anymore. Ok, I admit that it doesn't hurt that is all
free. Sorry I want the bonus, we are sooo close to our goal.

> From: "Matt Luttinen" <mluttinen@xxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 2003/12/02 Tue PM 03:29:01 EST
> To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [AZ-Observing] Re: Cox Cable
>
> Hello everybody;
>
> Just to provide a little balance, I have had Qwest "Choice TV and Online" for
> several years. It is fast (1 meg bps) and reliable.
> The few times I have called Qwest service, they have been courteous and
> knowledgeable.
>
> I don't know if this service is available these days. I got Qwest TV first
> and then added online later; this happened before the
> Qwest/MSN joint venture started. I do not have to use MSN as a portal for
> email or anything else.
>
> I went this way because Cox was very slow in getting cable service to my
> neighborhood. You snooze, you loose, I reckon . . .
>
> Matt

Andrew Goodwin