[AZ-Observing] Re: Cool!

  • From: "Mike Spooner" <spoon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 14:36:09 -0700

Coral calcium, vit C, B6, magnesium, zinc supplements. I have no idea if any
of this works for vision, but have my wife on these as a boost to her cancer
treament and decided to join the program. While I have no idea if there is
any cause and effect, I was still surprised by the views last night
considering I'm probably not a newbie and have done some fairly critical
observing a time or two. :)
For more info in the health stuff this website points to where I gleaned the
some of the info.
http://www.bioimmune.com/

I don't have any affiliation with this company but when the regular medical
community says they've run out of options... But this is not the forum to
discuss such things and I apologize for being off topic.

--Mike Spooner