[AZ-Observing] Conjunction, Comet, Conference!

  • From: "Ketelsen, Dean A - (ketelsen)" <ketelsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 09:11:05 +0000

All-

With all the excellent shots out there on AZ-observing, thought I'd throw mine
in too.  After a quickie trip to RTMC over Friday and Saturday, we returned
today, and I headed west of Tucson to get Kitt Peak as a foreground.  Stacked
some short exposures of PanSTARRS after that, so a little of everything in the
last 2 blog posts!

-Dean

www.theketelsens.blogspot.com--