[AZ-Observing] Re: Comprehensive trip report: eclipse viewed from the "northlands"

  • From: "Sam" <sam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 18:52:12 -0700

Here's a pic from the "ring of fire" portion of the event, taken from Canyon de
Chelly (just east of the Spider Rock lookout). Temps were great, as was the
view. I am working on the composite for the 5-minute interval exposures taken
up until sunset and will post a link to that when done. I didn't get back home
until almost 4 am on Monday morning, but it was well worth the grueling road
trip up and back down to Tucson.
http://www.pbase.com/pegsam/image/143463242

- Sam