[AZ-Observing] Re: Comets Tempel?

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:03:21 -0800

It is now, 2:00 pm, clearing up considerably. The smoke is now again on
its traditional path to smoke out other areas, leaving out mine. There
is just now some haziness to the north toward Flagstaff, and of course
to the east you can see the smoke trail on its march. Yesterday I went
to Phoenix and on my way  back I could see how much of the mountain tops
were burning, nearly all. The heaviest smoke was coming from the
northern most fire and this must be what is contributing to today's
plume to the southeast. It is larger and taller than it had previously been.
Stan