[AZ-Observing] Re: Comet S-W 3 (73P)

  • From: Michael Terenzoni <miket@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 20:23:04 -0700

Please ignore that last request from me as Starry Night Pro
updated/provided the orbital elements for Fragment B and my computer
auto downloaded and plotted the comet position for B. PLEASE NOTE
that the position given on Spaceweather.com and on the NASA site
appears to be wrong on their sky map for May 11. It's off by several
degrees to the east. I've updated the Flandrau web site with a
corrected graphic.

Clear skies,

Mike T.