[AZ-Observing] Comet NEAT & M44 in the 9" Schmidt

  • From: "Richard Payne" <astropix@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 20:24:34 -0700

Here is a shot from last Friday as the clouds rolled in. I found a nice hill
just North of Happy Jack.
This is with my new medium format film holder giving a field of 6 degrees
square. See the notes
below the picture for more information. Without the haze I think the streamers
would be pretty impressive.
The 10 minute shot was guided on the comets nucleus, hence the trailed stars.
Enjoy!
http://azastrophotography.com/Comet%20Neat-1.htm<http://azastrophotography.com/Comet%20Neat-1.htm>

Richard Payne
http://azastrophotography.com/<http://azastrophotography.com/>