[AZ-Observing] Re: Comet Garradd

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 21:26:35 GMT

Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244 Nice shot, JD. I was up observing this morning and was
wondering where the comet was. Now I know. I had some great views of Mars,
Saturn, NGC 5128, and Omega Centauri, to name only a few of the objects I
inspected. The weather was clear and calm with a trace of north breeze cooling
things down a little.
Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)