[AZ-Observing] Re: (Come) out, out, durned spot!

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 21:35:19 -0700

Related to this is the following interesting article
http://www.spaceweather.com/headlines/y2009/08may_noaaprediction.php?PHPSESSID=617egek26qnhb30e6dico1gvj7

Good luck at RTMC. Hope you survive the food this year. When they get
back to their roots and telescope makers are the main attraction on
Telescope field instead of rows and rows of vendor tents then 'I'll be
back" as Arnold would say. Also, when they get their act together on the
food.
Stan