[AZ-Observing] Re: Cold, windy and mushy seeing at Antennas

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 09:09:30 GMT

15480 Empire Rd.
Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244

It's about the same in SoAZ. Glad I got in my viewing last night. The
Quadrantids didn't do well, at least while I was watching, but I saw a very
interesting sporadic with a corkscrew trajectory. Very neat. I sent around a
report, did anyone get it? I got a weird reply from the listserver so maybe my
email never made it to the group...

Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)