[AZ-Observing] Re: Cold Weather Wear

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 19:28:50 -0700

Jack, et al;

The place in town that I like is the Army-Navy Surplus store in Mesa.  I don't
remember the exact name, but look at the yellow pages under surplus and they
have a prominent ad.  Something that starts with an "L".

I have found lots of great choices there and pretty reasonable prices.  Jack,
lots of ski stuff and hunting suits like AJ and I wear.  I have no doubt that
it will be chilly, if it will clear out for us.  But, those have been some
great observing sessions.  We shall see.

See ya there, with all my thick clothes on;
Steve

stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx
Author:  Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist
Saguaro Astronomy Club web site: