[AZ-Observing] Re: Cloudy at Antennas

  • From: Skylook123@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 18:08:27 EST

Well, I have a public outreach event for some high schoolers at Biosphere 2
 tonight, looks yucky although the forecast says mostly clear after dark
(clear  above the cloud deck?).  But, at the risk of attracting area wide
wrath, I  picked up a 10" tube dob from storage on Wednesday, that I rebuilt
over the  years, for transport up to Colorado Springs for the grand kids.  It
sits  laughing at me in the garage.  But, nothing NEW about it; just brought
it  home from the storage lot.  OK, blame me.

Jim O'Connor
South Rim Coordinator
Grand Canyon Star  Party
gcsp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In a message dated 3/5/2011 3:40:36 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
DBogan3220@xxxxxxx writes:

Well!!!!!  it sure was not me!! I have not bought a new  eyepiece in  about
a year. I was getting all set to head out the door  too.

Dwight

In a message dated 3/5/2011 3:34:34 P.M. US  Mountain Standard Time,
tjmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Skippy   Sky and CSC call it a bust for all of us tonight.

Bob and I were  wired  to join you guys, but "you can't fool mother
nature."
I just  want to  know who bought the new Eyepieces?

Tim