[AZ-Observing] Cloudy at Antennas

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Org, Az-Observing@Freelists." <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Anderson, Bill" <malachite@xxxxxxx>, "Luttinen, Matt" <matt.luttinen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 23:33:48 -0700

Howdy all;

Well, it was nice and clear when I got up in Wickenburg today. I got
the oil changed in the RV, got some groceries and the closer I got the
Antennas site the thicker the clouds became. If I had known it was
going to look like this, I would have saved my gas money and not driven
out here. To quote that famous philosopher Sir Mick Jagger, "You can't
always get what you want".

It is almost midnight and I can see about 10 stars and two planets. I
did not set up the scope when I arrived, I will see what tomorrow looks
like when I awaken.

Crazy, man, crazy;
Steve Coe