[AZ-Observing] Cloudy at Antennas

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 17:04:41 -0500

Howdy all;

Well, there were 16 vehicles at the Antennas site last night.  With lots
of telescopes set up and ready to go we hoped for the clouds to clear and
they did.  The sky at 4 PM was 75% cloud cover, but by 9 PM it had cleared
out quite well and we were observing.

I took some wide angle images and while they were working I pulled out the
binoculars and enjoyed the Winter Milky Way.  Lots of fun.

Tonight, I just can't tell.  The clouds are thick again and don't appear
to moving as fast as yesterday.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe