[AZ-Observing] Re: Cloudy May?

  • From: Brian Skiff <bas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 21:44:51 -0700 (MST)

>> Since June is almost here, would it be possible for you to post similar
>> data for June?

     Bernie Sanden did this in quite some detail several years ago in re
planning the "best" date for the Grand Canyon Star Party.  I have a printed
copy of this, but perhaps Bernie has it stashed away in machine-readable
form somewhere.  If I recall correctly, the bottom line was that the
third week of June has a quite high probability of being clear.

\Brian