[AZ-Observing] Re: Cloudy May?

  • From: DBogan3220@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 22:40:40 EDT

>Brian,

>One Comment...  You don't have to wait for weekends. The rest of us have
>to use weekends for purely practical reasons.  I guess the timing just sucks.

        You might make the case that Phoenix gets more clouds  :-)  As to the
earlier comment  about listening to the wrong people. All I see is the
weather for the Phoenix area on radio and TV and they have not made any
mention about whats going on in the tropics. The News Media in the Phoenix
area is so market oriented the market being the Phoenix population even
though they broadcast throughout  the whole state they make it seem that the
rest of the world is not even there. Kind of like picking up a Map of Ariz
and when you get down to the Az, Mex border the map cuts off even though they
show portions of all the states that touch our borders, I'm told its the
market mentality that dictates these parameters. Oh well Matt BenDaniel from
APML took some nice piectures while visiting Sunglow this last new moon
period we can all go to this site.

         http://people.ne.mediaone.net/mbendaniel/gallery/astro/new.html

     Clear Skies
     Dwight L Bogan