[AZ-Observing] Re: Cloudy May?

  • From: Andrew Cooper <acooper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 19:23:14 -0700

Brian,

One Comment...  You don't have to wait for weekends. The rest of us have
to use weekends for purely practical reasons.  I guess the timing just sucks.

Thanks for the dose of reality however.  Though I suspect (from purely
unscientific and fallible memmory) that the number of nights should be
higher for those of us below the rim.

Andrew

--

Andrew Cooper