[AZ-Observing] Clouds at Antennas

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: SMTP <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 00:42:53 -0600

Well, I woke up on Monday and it was cloudy, so I am writing this from
the RV park near Wickenburg.  I did get some observing done with the 16
inch and enjoyed myself viewing some old favorites and a few objects I
had not seen in a while.  Lots of fun.

I also did some observing with Tom Clark's 24 inch f/4.5.  I managed to
do some drawings.

Mr. President please reserve 10 minutes for me at the club meeting and
I will show a few images and drawings from under actually clear skies
before the clouds rolled in.

See ya;
Steve Coe