[AZ-Observing] Re: Clouds: Pick Your Poison

  • From: debbie roth <debbieselvis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 10:04:22 -0700

Each night this week I have looked up at the sky for hours from my hammock.
Cloud and airplane trail formations were very intertaining and in one case the
clouds opened up just to show a full dipper for a good while and then went back
to intertaining me with formations....  I am from Kansas.  You learn to
appreciate every night. I love a good t-storm also.  Hope you are not all
growling.