[AZ-Observing] Close pairing of Venus and Jupiter from Monument Valley

  • From: Rick SCOTT <rmscott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 21:39:08 -0700

I was at Monument valley this past weekend and hoped to be able to
photograph Venus and Jupiter in a nice setting while there. I was
worried about the clouds from a storm that was clearing from earlier in
the day, but I was lucky and the result can be seen at:

http://members.cox.net/starscopes/space_sky/venus_jupiter_monument_valley_20081128.html

Enjoy,
Rick Scott