[AZ-Observing] Clearing out up north

  • From: Steve <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Matt Luttinen <mluttinen@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 10:36:33 -0700

Howdy all;

Well, I woke up to clear skies with a few white puffy clouds. Easily
the best it has looked for a week or more. I am pulling out of the RV
park at Happy Jack and making my way to Fredericksen's Meadow. I will
be there for a week or so. If you have been there before you know that
phone service is sketchy at best. Hope to see a few folks there.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe