[AZ-Observing] Re: Clearing now at Antennas good night last night

  • From: <jwaters125@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 14:17:45 -0700

Hi Steve;

Did Dean upgrade your Motor Controller to the latest release?  The release
that fixes CGEM DEC Cogging.  I have seen some posts saying that users are
experiencing problems with RA now - noises, erratic movements ...etc.

I am getting ready to upgrade my mount tonight.

I would like to see some of your pictures.  Can you post them?

Jim
SAC/EVAC