[AZ-Observing] Clear but windy at Antennas

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 14:50:32 -0500

Howdy all;

Well, Lynn, Ken and I sat in the Winnebago and enjoyed some Star Trek
DVD's, but the wind never died off.  The forecast says it will fade this
evening, we shall see.  There was no astronomy last night, we are hoping
for tonight, but it will be cold.  I think that those who are waiting for
Thursday or Friday might be making a good choice.

Before all this started I did get some good images with a variety of
lenses, I am hoping to shoot some more before the Moon gets thick.

See ya;
Steve Coe