[AZ-Observing] Clear and calm at Antennas

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Org, Az-Observing@Freelists." <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 00:03:24 -0700

Howdy all;

Well, it all turned out good. The breeze died down to nothing and the
sky is quite clear. I rated the transparency at 7 out of 10, a nice
night. I am shooting some wide field images with the ED 80, Ken is
shooting at Omega Centauri and Lori is using high power on Jupiter and
trying to get some good seeing for images of detail on the Big Gas Ball.
Paul and Lynn are observing a variety of galaxies and some clusters.

I think I am about ready to get back to it, this is my midnight break
and we all hope that the clear skies will last through the weekend.

See ya;
Steve Coe