[AZ-Observing] Re: Clear Sky Chart Experience

  • From: "David M. Douglass" <dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 16:15:07 -0700

Wow... apparently I can't type !!
Regarding "Vekol"...  it should have said "now unsed"....

And... a better listing of the sites:
Antenna Site (AASP / AAMM -- Co-sponsored to show both EVAC/SAC)
Gilbert Rotary Centennial Observatory (aka GRCO)
Griffin Ranch (N of Globe)
Picketpost Mountain Trailhead

(Must be the colder than usual weather......).

David M. Douglass
dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (secondary)
david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (main)
Cell (602) 908-9092