[AZ-Observing] Re: Clear Sky Chart Experience

  • From: "acrayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 12:01:58 -0700

I use same site as Paul but first go to the Current Conditions then scroll
down to the Hourly Weather Graph.  I also find the Satellite Image useful,
especially the animated cloud cover view.

Here's the URL for Antennas
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=33.5854341&lon=-113.6337092&site=all&smap=1&searchresult=51595-52335%20Hovatter%20Road%2C%20AZ%2C%20USA#.VGj0CvnF9Ag

Note it goes by latitude and longitude.

AJ Crayon