[AZ-Observing] Cherry Road observing session for Saturday

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:13:24 -0700

Well,

In the hopes that the hurricane will not move completely across the Texas to
get at us...

Let's try for Cherry Road on Saturday night.  I think Moonrise is about
midnight, so we will have a few hours of darkness.

I have a new pair of 15X70 binoculars to try and I will be doing some
observations for my book on Nebulae.

Hoping to see lot's of SAC members there for a chance to view the sky.

A quick word to those of you who showed up for the Novice group meeting in
August:  please don't be shy, as long as you will help keep dust and white
light down to a minimum (some ideas at the website) we would love to have
you.  That is what a club observing session is all about.

Clear Skies to us all;

Steve Coe