[AZ-Observing] Cherry Road for Friday evening

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 20:33:51 -0700

Well;

One of the things I like so much about being around knowledgeable folks
is that some of it seems to rub off.

Anyway, let's shoot for Cherry Road tomorrow night and hope for the
best.  If it turns out good, maybe we can make two runs, if Saturday
stays clear...we shall see.

Stan, I am planning to bring my Orion 100mm f/6 refractor and if you
wish to observe with me for a while, that would be great.

Hope to see you folks there;
Steve Coe