[AZ-Observing] Cherry Road Friday Night - Image of Lagoon

  • From: "George Kolb" <gkolb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 16:08:18 -0700

I captured the first image with my TEC 140 Friday night while talking with Joe
Goss and Steve Coe at Cherry Road.  I used a ToUCam for guiding with a free
guiding program called PHD (push here dummy).  The guide program worked
flawlessly (round stars) and I managed to capture 7 - 10min. images which I
combined with DeepSkyStacker (another free program).  It's not as good as other
images you see on this list but not bad for an unmodified Canon 350D.
Clear skies - George

http://www.pbase.com/geokolb/image/42115858