[AZ-Observing] Cherry Road Adventure - Part Deux

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'SAC Announcements'" <sac-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 11:02:04 -0700

I have reviewed the weather and Clear Sky for tonight at Cherry road (Mostly
clear, calming breeze, dark sky). Looks similar to last night thought maybe
a smidge softer. I'll be leading the charge at about 4 PM today and will be
up there all night (as mentioned earlier, I don't do the break down and
drive in the wee hours thing well so I stay the night). I think Rick and
Dwight said they were in. Anyone else going up?

Thank you,

Jimmy Ray